AznFull GTA Samp [RPG] Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 

Désolé de vous le dire encore FUSION xD même IP

http://las-vegas-rpg.forums-actifs.com 

Inscrivez vous merci !

[FULL] The Dbs/Ride@The/Wild Tom Tom

Répondre au sujet    AznFull GTA Samp [RPG] Index du Forum » Chat » Chat Box Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[FULL] The Dbs/Ride@The/Wild Tom Tom
Auteur Message
valormel
Citoyen

Masculin

Message [FULL] The Dbs/Ride@The/Wild Tom Tom Répondre en citant

The Dbs Ride The Wild Tom Tom > bit.ly/1rYfeaY

Full....Bio....Top....Albums....and....Songs....by....The....dB's....1Again..under..Holsapple's..direction,..this..is..perhaps..the..band's..most..traditional..pop..albumNomrf.orgChristmas..Time..AgainView..In..iTunes..4318The....dB's....are....an....American....power....pop....and....jangle....pop....group....who....first....came....into....prominence....in....the....late....1970s....and....1980s..Name..Artist..Time..Price....1..We..Should..Be..In..Bed..The..dB's..3:00..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..2..Everytime..Anytime..The..dB's..3:19..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..3..Let's..Live..for..Today..The..dB's..3:35..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..4..Little..Hands..The..dB's..3:25..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..5..You..Got..It..Wrong..The..dB's..3:01..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..6..Tell..Me..Two..Times..The..dB's..2:11..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..7..Nothing..Is..Wrong..The..dB's..4:06..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..8..Purple..Hose..The..dB's..2:46..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..9..Ash..The..dB's..2:55..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..10..I..Read..New..York..Rocker..The..dB's..0:47..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..11..Walking..the..Ceiling..(It's..Good..to..Be..Alive)..The..dB's..4:19..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..12..Baby..Talk..The..dB's..1:45..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..13..Dynamite..(Original..Demo)..The..dB's..2:40..$0.99..View..In..iTunes..14..Soul..Kiss,..PtMarch..3,..2012He....founded....The....New....Orleans....Musicians....Relief....Fund.[5]The...group...then...recorded...a...third...album,...Like...This,...released...in...1984Ash....(A)....She's....Green....I'm....Blue....(B)....^..Mark..DemingAllMusic7Biography....Formed:....1978....in....Winston-Salem,....NCGenre:....AlternativeYears....Active:....'70s,....'80s,....'90s,....'00s,....'10sPlaying....sharp,....tuneful....songs....with....a....hint....of....psychedelia....and....some....challenging....melodic....angles,....the....dB's....were....the....band....that....bridged....the....gap....between....classic....'70s....power....pop....(defined....by....bands....such....as....Big....Star,....Badfinger,....and....the....Scruffs)....and....the....jangly....new....wave....of....smart....pop,....personified....by....R.E.M16WXRTRide...the...Wild...Tom-Tom...(Rhino...Records...1993)...Paris...Avenue...(Monkey...Hill...Records...1994)...Authority...control...MusicBrainz:...d2a54937-fd0d-4586-85c3-235a405019cf...Along....with....early....versions....of...."Soul....Kiss,"...."Modern....Boys....and....Girls,"....and...."A....Spy....in....the....House....of....Love,"....Ride....the....Wild....TomTom....features....a....highly....individual....cover....of....The....Grassroots'...."Let's....Live....for....Today,"....a....commercial....jingle....for....the....East....Coast....music....magazine....New....York....Rocker....(the....band....was....using....their....offices....as....a....rehearsal....space),....and....the....mock-punk....onslaught...."Hardcore....Judy."....Committed....dB's....fans....will....find....this....to....be....hoot,....and....while....it's....hardly....the....best....introduction....to....the....band's....music,....the....quality....of....Chris....Stamey....and....Peter....Holsapple's....songwriting....shines....through....on....even....the....jokiest....numbersHolsapple...joined...the...group...in...October...1978I...Read...New...York...Rocker...(C)...15Let's..Live..For..Today..(B)..They....released....their....first....album,....Stands....for....Decibels,....in....1981,....to....critical....acclaim....but....negligible....sales.[citation....needed]....According....to....Trouser....Press,....the....group....drew....from....'60s....pop....and....psychedelia....as....well....as....'70s....pop....groups....like....Big....Star,....but....the....songs....by....composers....Stamey....and....Holsapple....were....too....distinctive....to....merely....copy....their....sources....of....inspiration.[4]....Stamey....and....Holsapple....were....the....band's....songwriters,....and....while....Holsapple....was....skilled....in....the....composing....of....fairly....straightforward....tunes....such....as...."Big....Brown....Eyes"....and...."Bad....Reputation,"....Stamey's....songs,....which....include...."Espionage"....and...."Tearjerkin',"....tended....to....be....somewhat....more....experimental.[citation....needed]....They....released....a....second....album....in....1982,....Repercussion,....which....built....upon....the....strengths....of....the....first....album,....and....also....released....singles....such....as...."Judy."....These....two....albums,....recorded....on....the....British....label....Albion,....have....since....been....reissued....on....one....compact....disc:Graphic..Novels..CategoriesMore..>..:Alternative..:Blues..:Box..Sets..:Classical..:Country..:Dance..:Heavy..Metal..:International..:Jazz..:Latin..:Live..Performance..:Oldies..:R..&..B..:Rap/Hip..Hop..:Rock/Pop..:Soundtrack..Specialty..Shops..:Star..Wars..:The..Beatles..:The..Walking..Dead..:Game..of..Thrones..:Doctor..Who..:Star..Trek..:Frank..Sinatra..:Grateful..Dead..:The..Rolling..Stones..Browse..Music..:Vinyl..Records..:Accessories..:Audiobooks..:DVD..Audio..:Enhanced..CD..:Super..Audio..CD..:Bargain..Bin..:Top..Music..Charts..:Popular..Lyrics..:Calendars..:Clothing..&..T-Shirts..Browse..MoviesMore..>..:Action/Adventure..:Comedy..:Drama..:Horror..:Music..Videos..:TV..on..DVD..Browse..GamesMore..>..:PlayStation..3..:Nintendo..Wii..:XBox..360..:Nintendo..DS..RazzC..Games..:Accessories..We..Need..Your..Support..We..Need..Your..Support..cdu4asppid..music..1156048..cdu4pidall..cdu4pls3..ver260cdu..cdu4all..5/20/2016..3:48:47..AM...21st...century...reunions[edit]Customer..Reviews..I..agree..the..DBs..have..a..lot..more..cool..stuff..out..there..not..on..I-Tunes!....by..I..was..a..Teenage..Zombie..Their..song.."Neverland"..on..the..soundtrack.."I..was..a..Teenage..Zombie"..--I..only..have..it..on..LP..and..have..never..seen..it..on..I-Tunes--..is..genius!..If..you've..never..heard..that..album..check..it..out!..There..is..so..much..amazing..stuff..that..never..makes..it..to..I-Tunesfun....with....the....dB's........by....DirtTuxedo....The....iTunes....review....is....right2Soul..Kiss..(Part..Two)..(D)..What's..The..Matter..With..Me?..(B)...Baby..Talk..(D)..Please....help....improve....this....article....by....adding....citations....to....reliable....sources2....23Death....Of....Rock....24Purple....Hose....(Slight....Return)....25Hardcore....Judy....26Spy....In....the....House....of....Love....Additional....Track....Information....Ride....The....Wild....Tom....Tom....buy....CD....music....Ride....The....Wild....Tom....Tom....album....for....sale....Product....Details....Item....number1156048....LabelRhino....Orig....Year1993....Discs1....Release....DateAug....22,....1995....Studio/LiveStudio....Mono/StereoStereo....ProducerChris....Stamey....Recording....Time68....minutes....PersonnelPeter....Holsapple....-....guitar,....organ,....drumsWill....Rigby....-....harmonica,....drumsChris....Stamey....-....guitar,....piano,....organGene....Holder....-....acoustic....&....electric....guitars,....bassAlso:....Pat....Irwin,....Mitch....Easter....Have....you....heard....this....album?....Related....Links....Share....this....Product....Current....Top....Sellers....More....>....1.I....Still....DoEric....Clapton....2.Very....Best....of....PrincePrince....3.Purple....RainPrince....4.Fallen....AngelsBob....Dylan....5.If....I'm....HonestBlake....Shelton....All....Time....Top....Sellers....New....Releases....This....Week....More....>....1.Savin'....the....Honky....TonkMark....Chesnutt....2.Heard....It....in....a....Love....SongMark....Chesnutt....3.I....Still....DoEric....Clapton....4.Fallen....AngelsBob....Dylan....5.House....of....MusicT.SStamey..played..bass..with..Alex..Chilton..in..New..York..during..1977,..and..with..Television..guitarist..Richard..Lloyd..recorded.."(I..Thought)..You..Wanted..to..Know"..that..year. f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 09:48 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 09:48 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    AznFull GTA Samp [RPG] Index du Forum » Chat » Chat Box Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation